Buy Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6×24 MOA
At nearly 1/4 pound lighter than the original Razor HD Gen II 1-6×24, the “E” (Enhanced) model allows for quicker transitions between targets and less arm fatigue during long days on the range. Perfect for the AR platform, the Gen II-E 1-6 is a top-tier optical solution for short to medium range tactical applications.
Optically, it delivers the highest level of clarity, resolution, color accuracy, light transmission and edge-to-edge sharpness. True 1x on the low end is complimented by an ultra-forgiving eyebox with generous eye relief for a heads-up-display-like sight picture and a daylight bright illuminated center dot in the reticle for extremely fast target acquisition in close quarters.
Ultra-sleek and built like a tank on a 30mm, aircraft-grade aluminum tube, the Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6×24 features ultra-low profile, capped windage and elevation turrets for streamlined performance. Zero-resettable turrets offer 50 MOA (20 MRAD) of adjustment in a single turn, ensuring ample travel.
VMR-2 (MOA) RETICLE
The VMR-2 is a hashmarked ranging reticle with an illuminated center dot that uses MOA-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.
- APO System – Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses – Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements – Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated – Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Plasma Tech – Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Second Focal Plane Reticle – Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot – Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
- Locking Illumination – Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Glass-Etched Reticle – Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6×24 MOA Specification
|Objective Lens Diameter:||24 mm|
|Eye Relief:||4 inches|
|Field of View:||115.2-20.5 ft/100yds|
|Tube Size:||30 mm|
|Turret Style:||Low Capped|
|Adjustment Graduation:||1/2 MOA|
|Travel Per Rotation:||50 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment:||150 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment:||150 MOA|
|Parallax Setting:||100 yards|
GET A SUPER PRECISION MAGNIFIED OPTIC MOUNT FOR 70% OFF WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS OPTIC!
Our recommended optic mount for this is the 05-329 Super Precision Scope Mount 30mm, for AR-15 (Vortex 1-6) *
There are no reviews yet.