Magpul UBR® GEN2 Collapsible Stock – ODG
The UBR GEN2 is an adjustable stock for AR15/M4 and AR10/SR25 platforms, designed to offer similar strength and stability as a fixed stock with a consistent and comfortable cheek weld in any position.
- Solid “fixed stock” lockup and consistent cheek weld in all positions. 7 adjustments plus fully collapsed for 8 total positions. Adjustment lever requires only gross motor movement to operate yet the entire stock remains streamlined and anti-snag
- Mounts on a durable custom Receiver Extension tube (included) to accommodate carbine buffers and springs as well as aftermarket A5 buffer systems*
- Storage compartment in tail of stock is removable and the door is reversible for user preference
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection. Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Sling Mounts:
- Front – QD swivel mount for ambidextrous one-point QD sling mounting
- Left/Right Rear – Rotation-limited QD swivel sling mounts fit up to 1.5″ push-button swivels
- Bottom – 1.25″ sling loop (additional loop accessible when storage compartment is removed)
- Enhanced lock mechanism with dual locking pawls for maximum drop strength and shock resistance. Multi-shell construction provides solid foundation and shields critical operating parts from penetration damage
|Platform||AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25|
|LOP, M4 Collapsed||~11.8 in.|
|LOP, M4 Extended||~15.3 in.|
|LOP Adjustment Range||3.5 in.|
|Weight, w/ receiver extension||21.2 oz.|
|Width, max||1.7 in.|
**Specifications based on factory configuration
*NOTE: The UBR GEN2 includes the required custom Receiver Extension tube, Buffer Spacer, and all mounting hardware. A carbine buffer and spring (M4 or SR-25 length) or A5 buffer and spring are required for use with the UBR and are not included.
There are no reviews yet.